Miami and Peru Teleports
Our world-class teleports, strategically located in Miami and Peru, give us access to key satellite footprints throughout the Americas, Europe and Africa—ensuring global, redundant coverage for the private and public sector operators we serve.
Miami Teleport: Our US Teleport, located in the Golden Glades intersection area of Miami, supports a broad range of satellite, IP and fiber communications. Our facility has an 11 to 148 degree west longitude satellite arc and houses more than twenty satellite antennas ranging from 1.8 mts to 9.1 mts.
Peru Teleport: Our Peru Teleport, housed in Lima, has a 20 to 120 degree west longitude satellite arc, giving us prime access to the strongest satellite footprints for both North and South America. It also features fiber and microwave connectivity to extend services to customer facilities. Our strategic location features minimum rain fade and offers maximum availability for customers serving the Continental and Latin American markets.
- 24-7 Network Operations Center
- NAP Interconnection
- Redundant, Load-Balanced (UPS) System
- Emergency Electric Generators? with External Fuel Tank & Automatic Transfer Switch to Sustain Operations without Refueling for Up to 48 Hours
- Redundant Environmental Control Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
- 24/7 Manned Facilities with Bio-Metric Controlled Access and CCTV Surveillance