Miami & Peru Teleports Deliver Key Satellite Footprints, Service
At NewCom, we view satellite connectivity as the key to advancing society in remote regions across the globe. And it starts with our world-class teleports in Miami and Lima, Peru.
Our state-of-the-teleports, which support a broad range of satellite, IP, microwave and fiber communications, are strategically located to give us access to the best satellite footprints throughout the Americas, Europe and Africa. We also have global partnerships in Ecuador, Singapore, England, Germany and Italy, and offer eleven satellite networks with both Ku-band and C-band coverage—ensuring global, redundant coverage for the private and public sector operators we serve.
USA Teleport: Located in the Golden Glades intersection area of Miami for prime access to key satellite footprints throughout US, Europe and Latin America. Facility offers an 11 to 148 degree west longitude satellite arc and houses more than twenty satellite antennas ranging from 1.8 mts to 9.1 mts.
Peru Teleport: Prime Lima location features minimum rain fade and has a 20 to 120 degree west longitude satellite arc, offering maximum availability and key access to the strongest satellite footprints for North and South America.
- Uplink, Downlink Visibility for Hundreds of Channels at both Teleports
- 24-7 Network Operations Center
- Switching, NAP Interconnection & Collocation in Miami, MPLS network in Peru and main fiber PoPs in Colombia
- Redundant, Load-Balanced (UPS) Systems
- Emergency Electric Generators with External Fuel Tank & Automatic Transfer Switch to Sustain
- Operations without Refueling for Up to 48 Hours
- 24/7 Manned Facilities with Bio-Metric Controlled Access and CCTV Surveillance
For More Information, Call (305) 627-6000 or Contact the Sales Support Office In Your Region